Americana Manhasset respects your privacy and your right to a clear understanding of our policy
Revised October 2022
The Castagna Realty website, the Americana Manhasset® website, and the Wheatley Plaza® website are managed by Castagna Realty Co. Inc., through its offices in the United States (“Castagna Realty”/“we/us/our”).
This Policy may be updated from time-to-time, in which case we will post the revised Policy and update the "Last Updated" date to reflect the date of the changes. You will be bound as soon as updates are posted.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Castagna Realty may collect the following personal data:
- Contact information. This may include name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. We may collect this information if you call or email Concierge Services, sign up for an online account, or Use Our Services. We may also collect contact information if you make a purchase in a store or fill out a customer information card. We will also collect contact information to process a return or exchange.
- Payment information. For example, we collect your credit card number when you purchase at Concierge Services or on our Site.
- Information you submit or post. We collect the information you post in a public space, on our social media pages or our websites, for example a product review.
- Demographic Information. We may collect demographic information like your gender and birthday.
- Information about your Purchases. We may collect information about the purchases you make online or in stores. This could include the products you purchased and their prices.
- Information from and about you. We collect other information. For example, if you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. We might use location information from mobile devices.
Castagna Realty may collect the following personal data in several ways:
- We collect information directly from you. For example, if you create an account on one of our websites or make a purchase, we collect your information. We also collect information if you contact or purchase through Concierge Services.
- We use tracking tools like browser cookies (as described below) and track IP addresses so we can improve our services and enhance your experience with us.
- We get information about you from third parties. For example, our business partners may give us information about you. Social media platforms may also give us information about you.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
The data collected by Castagna Realty is used to keep you informed of our products, services, contests, special events or promotions, to register you with our website, to update your account, to administer website services, and/or to process any orders you may place online. We may also use the information you provide to us to review our performance and to improve our services to you, or to communicate with you about your order. Castagna Realty maintains customer data for the purposes of customer relationship management, marketing research, analysis and promotion. If you provide us with you name, address, or email address you are consenting to be added to our direct mail and email communications. We will send you announcements or communications on products, promotions and invitations for events, until you elect to opt out. If you provide incomplete or inaccurate data, we may be unable to inform you of special promotions or events and to provide you with our services.
To serve you better, the information supplied to us is added to our customer database and we may add you to our direct mailing list. From time to time, you may receive periodic direct mailings from us about new products and services, discounts, special promotions or upcoming events. If you do not want to receive such mailings from us, please contact us via email or mail (addresses are listed below).
You will be added to our email list when you opt in by utilizing Our Services. You may unsubscribe from our email list directly on the email communication. If at any time you want to update or change your information, simply contact us (below). Please be sure to include your complete full name, address, and email address.
We may combine information you give us online and in our stores as well as information about your product interests and purchases. In addition, we may combine information you provide with demographic information that is publicly available. We use this combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, and to communicate with you by email or postal mail about our products, services, contests and promotions that may be of interest to you.
We also use information to maintain transaction and other business records. We will do this for as long as we deem necessary. We also use information for internal purposes. This includes administrative and audit purposes. We also use information to meet legal, insurance and processing requirements. We will also use information as otherwise allowed by law, including if we have notified you. In some limited circumstances, we may seek your permission, for example, if we are legally required to do so.
We, and/or the third-party vendors we engage, may use the information you provide, and/or that is generated from cookies and/or other technologies, in order to serve advertisements to you on our behalf and for our retailers, such as more relevant, interest-based advertising. We may share information collected from cookies and other technologies with third parties that provide services on our behalf. We may share such information with social media outlets to which you subscribe. We may also share such information with third parties that provide marketing and advertising for us and with our retailers.
Castagna Realty respects and protects your privacy. We do not rent, sell, or trade the personal information you provide including names, addresses, email addresses or other personal information to any other companies except as described below.
In order to maintain our website, process credit card transactions, to manage our database, to distribute e-mails and to provide communications about goods and services, Castagna Realty contracts with selected third parties who assist us in maintaining and managing our customer data. We require that all partners agree to keep confidential all information we share with them and to use the information only to perform obligations in our agreements.
Castagna Realty does not otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes except for Champions for Charity®. We will disclose your information to third parties if we are required to do so by law or in connection with a legal claim or proceeding.
By registering for Champions for Charity®, you authorize Castagna Realty, Americana Manhasset and Wheatley Plaza to share your information with participating charity(s) and stores to receive transactional email communications if you participate.
By participating in our Group Gift Registry Program, you authorize Castagna Realty and Americana Manhasset to share your purchase information with the creator of the Group Gift.
Castagna Realty may use a third party service provider or providers to process credit card transactions and fulfill online gift card orders, which service provider(s) may share information and credit card numbers with a credit card processing company, a fraud detection service, an issuing bank, or the card network issuer. Castagna Realty does not have control over the information processed by such third parties.
SMS TRANSACTIONAL NOTIFICATIONS:
- You may opt in to receive updates about your order (i.e., gift registry creation, gift card pick up, etc.) via SMS.
- You may opt out of SMS updates at any time by replying "STOP”. After replying "STOP" you will receive an SMS message confirming that you have been opted out. After that, you will no longer receive SMS updates from us. To opt back in to receiving SMS updates, reply "UNSTOP" or, for assistance call 516.627.2277.
- If you experience problems with the SMS messaging program please reply “HELP” for assistance or call 516.627.2277.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. For questions about your text or data plan, please contact your wireless carrier.
ACCURACY & RETENTION
Any information we collect may be retained for an indeterminate period of time. You are entitled to request access to and correction of all personal data you provide to us, or to remove your name from our marketing list at any time by contacting us by phone, email, or mailing address listed below.
CONFIDENTIALITY & SECURITY
Castagna Realty uses reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural security measures and is committed to protecting the security of the information collected. Castagna Realty has implemented commercially reasonable standards of technology security in order to protect information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. It is not possible, however, to guarantee the security or integrity of such information, particularly when transmitted through the Internet. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your Personal Identifiable Information (PII) when you are on the Internet. If a password is used to help protect that information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. If you are sharing a computer with anyone, we suggest you log out before leaving a site or service in order to protect subsequent users from gaining access to your information and decline to have your Internet browser remember your password.
ACCEPTANCE OF OUR PRIVACY AND MODIFICATIONS
If you are registered with us and would like to delete your registration and personal details from our database, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Castagna Realty Co. Inc
2110 Northern Boulevard, Suite 201
Manhasset, NY 11030